Westphalia Town Center
The community caters to people who enjoy an urban atmosphere yet appreciate the gentle beauty of the countryside. The center will be developed over three separate phases on a 10-year timeline. When completed, Westphalia Town Center will total 310 acres of residential, retail, office, and dining space and is anticipated to contribute significantly to the local economy by supporting an estimated 15,000 jobs.
Enhancing the commerce and activity at Westphalia Town Center is a scenic environment resplendent with local forestry and beautiful landscapes.
Phase 1 features:
- 345 residential townhomes.
- 400 multi-family units.
- 2.5-acre, 110-room hotel.
- 300,000 square feet of retail space on 30 acres.
- Successful Westphalia home sales as of December 2015.
- Located on Pennsylvania Avenue (as is The White House) with daily traffic of 74,000+ cars.
- Developed by the Walton Group of Companies which has US$4.1 billion in assets under management.
- Close to top universities including Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, and the University of Maryland at College Park.